“Rescue-egg” Antioxidants, what they really do?
- Antioxidant therapeutic targets in COPD. Rahman I, Kilty I. Curr Drug Targets. 2006;7(6):707-20.
- Lobo V, Patil A, Phatak A, Chandra N. Free radicals, antioxidants and functional foods: Impact on human health. Pharmacogn Rev. 2010;4(8):118-26.
- Olas B, Wachowicz B. Resveratrol and vitamin C as antioxidants in blood platelets. Thromb Res. 2002;106(2):143-8.
- Buettner GR. Superoxide dismutase in redox biology: the roles of superoxide and hydrogen peroxide. Anticancer Agents Med Chem. 2011;11(4):341-6
- North BJ, Verdin E. Sirtuins: Sir2-related NAD-dependent protein deacetylases. Genome Biol. 2004;5(5):224.
- Das DK, Mukherjee S, Ray D. Erratum to: resveratrol and red wine, healthy heart and longevity. Heart Fail Rev. 2011;16(4):425-35.
- Venigalla M, Gyengesi E, Sharman MJ, Münch G. Novel promising therapeutics against chronic neuroinflammation and neurodegeneration in Alzheimer's disease. Neurochem Int. 2015 Oct 31. pii: S0197-0186(15)30061-9.
- Wang S, Moustaid-Moussa N, Chen L, Mo H, Shastri A, Su R, Bapat P, Kwun I, Shen CL. Novel insights of dietary polyphenols and obesity. J Nutr Biochem. 2014;25(1):1-18.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).